Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Tuesday, December 6

Rynish Family { Expecting - Wisconsin Maternity Photographer }

After my sister did my Winter Style Shoot, I asked her if I could do a couple Maternity photos of her and my Brother-in-law. And with just 6 weeks left we all got together just down the road from my apartment building. We didn't have much light left but we got some good ones in the 20 mins we had.

Carolynn & Anthony are expecting their first child, and saying that they are happy about it is a totally understatement. They both come from large families, so kids was never a question. 
And it's also not a question that they will make wonderful parents. 

Carolynn will make sure he/she has some great vision - she works as a Visual Therapist at Advanced Family Eyecare in Waupaca Wisconsin.
And
Anthony will make sure that he/she respects the earth, and has extended knowlege about trees, and the outdoors. He started his own business of testing soils, and forestry. Also, a lover of hunting and fishing.

And of course as family I am ever so delighted to have another addition to the family. 























 Congrats Carri & Anthony
It was fun - and Much Love - Christine 
Natural Intuition Photography LLC.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....