Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Sunday, December 4

Winter Style {Personal - Wisconsin Photographer}

Fall and Winter are my all time FAVORITE holidays! Mainly because I love the clothes! You can dress in layers, and add colorful accessories. 

If you know me, you know I am not girly, but I WISH I was! So when I decided to hire a make up girl, and help some girls pick out their outfits. I was actually GIDDY!

The girls who came were great too, I got to photograph Katie again, and got to take my sisters 1st maternity photos! YAY!

And these girls are beautiful but I couldn't do this without my friend Nicole - who is an AMAZING make up guru!



Katie has some great style! She is wearing a few things of mine, but I loved looking through what she brought for the day!










Yes I love my sisters ever growing belly - she has been glowing since she told everyone about the expecting news!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....