Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, September 13

Back to School Mini's {Wisconsin Family Photographer}



Everyone takes that photo the first day of school of their little ones right? Well I wanted to be part of the 1st day of school ... kinda. I set up a stylized session that included a old globe, desk and some great kids! The first two kids I met with their Mom in Waupaca, WI - at the old feed mill (that I might say is a little creepy - but makes AWESOME photos!) Then later that day we went to one of my favorite locations by my parents house - and set up the same thing for one little man :)

Good Luck kids on your 2012-2013 school year!!!!!!!!











These kids were such a blast - a HUGE thank you to all the kids, and Mom's that came to the Mini's!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

***All photos are copyrighted under Natural Intuition Photography - please do not remove from blog or online - THANK YOU! Feel free to share the link, but do not copy and paste or save as any image you see here. THANK YOU!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....