Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Thursday, September 20

Mr & Mrs Bartel {Waupaca Wisconsin Wedding Photographer}


When I first met Clare at Simpsons in Waupaca and talked over some Root Beers - I was love struck with her wedding. She told me about a school house, home grown flowers and how natural she wanted her wedding to be. And that it was - but what she left out was how FUN, LOVED FILLED, and BEAUTIFUL it all was! 

I didn't meet Nick until the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding - and he was also a kind hearted, and handsome young man. I didn't find out till the wedding day that he was a Marine that served 2 tours over seas! This explained his politeness, and kindness while the short time I have known him!

It was hard to pick these few favorites from their weddings - it was such a beautiful relaxed day filled with family, drinks and dancing!

Enjoy!











































Congrats Nick & Clare - wish you two MANY years of love and happiness! Thank you for letting me be part of such a beautiful love, and wonderful wedding!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

Also, want to thank the ever wonderful Heather of HVH Photography for helping me out - you are a wonderful 2nd shooter!

***All photos are copyrighted under Natural Intuition Photography - please do not remove from blog or online - THANK YOU! Feel free to share the link, but do not copy and paste or save as any image you see here. THANK YOU!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....