Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Wednesday, September 26

The Phat Acrobats & The Paukstat's {Wisconsin Lifestyle Photographer}

My Aunt Terri and Uncle Jerry and I have been planning this photo shoot in the prairie for 1 year or so now - and we all finally made it happen. The sun was almost on the horizine, beautiful music was being played and wine was being drank - along with some witty jokes, stories and just plain FUN!

My uncle and his friend have been part of this band for some time now - and this was my first time hearing them. I have heard my uncle sing before (usually some goofy song that included a joke) and I knew he was talented. This was one shoot that I wish I had a videographer a long with me so you could get songs with the blog. Seriously they are good!








Thank you Terri and Jerry for the fun time and AWESOME dinner - The Phat Acrobats wonderful to listen to!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography


***All photos are copyrighted under Natural Intuition Photography - please do not remove from blog or online - THANK YOU! Feel free to share the link, but do not copy and paste or save as any image you see here. THANK YOU!***

Violation of this is in direct violation of the copyright law and is punishable by law.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....