Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Friday, September 7

Henry - Wild Rose High School 2013 Senior {Wisconsin High School Senior Photographer}

First of all it feels like I have not blogged in FOREVER, but I have been working like a mad woman in the office, and behind the camera!

Henry is a quiet young man, that I tried to make laugh but I think he might of thought I was a loon! But it was fun to photograph in my home town again - and see the track and how it's changed. Henry run's the 4x8 like I did in High School, but I am guessing he runs it WAY faster than I!

So here are a few favorites from his early morning session - and yes I think I had a thing for Black and white when I picked my favorites :)

 




GOOD LUCK HENRY in your last year of High School!! Enjoy it - you only get to be a kid once!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....