Copyright

All rights reserved to Natural Intuition Photography and Christine Dopp. Any violation will not be tolerated. Email me if you want any of the photos shown :)

Sunday, September 9

Changes are Upon Us ... {Wisconsin and Beyond Lifestyle Eco Chic Photographer}



PSST ... I have a secret to tell you ....

 
I want to announce something ... CHANGES are coming to Natural Intuition Photography!!!!!

AWESOME changes - also, before I begin to tell you some of the things happening here - I want you to know that I LOVE and APPRECIATE all the support you have all given me the last 2 years. This dream of mine is almost in full bloom, and with the changes coming I hope it continues to bloom!

I work EXTREMLEY hard at capturing your memories so you have them for all time. And to celebrate my love for photography, life, and love - I am upgrading EVERYTHING! 

NEW products!

NEW sessions packages!

NEW website and blog!

AND

Becoming MORE eco chic and earth friendly! 

Starting today - I am working on all of this, and it will all be up and running by 2013!!!!! My brides of 2013 are the only ones who know about some of the changes.

I really hope you all are here when it all changes, and I hope this scarey dream of mine only flies higher, and doesn't fall off the cliff!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

and

I love you all!

Much Love
Christine
Natural Intuition Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below ....